The Gazelle Jupiter harness is made for the practice of Canicross or running with dog, Bikejoring (Bike with dog), Skijoring (Ski with dog), and Mushing (Sledding with dogs).
The structure of the harness allows a good distribution of the tension and subjection of the dog, as well as the stability of its back in movement.
The whole harness is sewn with triple twisted threads and reinforced seams at strategic points for long life and resistance, avoiding friction so that your dog in any situation, obtains maximum comfort, whether standing or moving.
The Gazelle Jupiter harness adapts perfectly to your dog, cause we make it to measure, as always in our ADORA workshop and by expert hands, so that it fits and adapts perfectly to the physiognomy of your dog.
- We use very resistant black nylon tape as a base, which we then cover with a special technical fabric made of water and stain repellent micro-canvas.
- Provided with 4 reflective areas on sides and lateral flanks for better night vision in low light conditions
- 100% polyester padding from head, neck, chest, abdomen and flanks with a breathable technical fabric that does not absorb water and dries quickly, as well as being abrasion resistant
- Color-coded lanyards matched to the harness to balance the harness to your dog’s full length, from the cross to the root of its tail.
- Floating top cross: color-coordinated, water-repellent, super light and resistant, attached to the harness by rivets. It will help you to identify harnesses if you have several dogs and harness sizes, for example in mushing.
Washing and care instructions: